We are honored to have the below endorsement from our pastor and dear friend, Pastor Todd Crusenberry of Community Baptist Church, Bristol, TN.
If you are looking for something fun and different to do with your youth and/or seniors I would like to recommend the New Belmont Lanes, located at 100 Belmont Drive Bristol, TN. Our church has enjoyed their services many times in the last year, and we have not been disappointed.
Our Choir Director and Trustee, Victor Pacheco along with his wife Megan are the new owners and operators of this local bowling alley. They have worked hard to remodel the facility as well as the environment of Belmont Lanes. The first step they took was removing all alcohol and not allowing it on the premises. Victor and Megan have successfully established a good, clean family atmosphere within the New Belmont Lanes.
As soon as you walk in you will see fresh paint, new carpet, new equipment and much more. The café inside of Belmont has been remodeled as well. It is very clean with new equipment, great prices and the best burger in town. The remolding process is ongoing, and we look forward to seeing additional improvements soon.
Our youth group, college and career class as well as our adults often use the New Belmont Lanes for church outings. We love our “Burgers & Bowling Nights”! As a Pastor, I do not have to worry about what our kids may see or hear, and we know we will have a great time. Victor and Megan are amazing hosts and you will not be disappointed in having your next fellowship/outing at the New Belmont Lanes.
Plan some fun and may God bless you and your congregation!
For His Service & Yours,
Pastor Todd Crusenberry(quoted from a letter of recommendation from Pastor Todd Crusenberry)
Since re-opening this great bowling center in August 2018, we’ve been touched buy the unwavering support that our community friends and Law Enforcement have offered. With their support, we have matched their generous donations of time and sweat by offering:
- over 3000 games that we’ve given to children of our community
- over $20,000 financial investment to provide these games
- a safe place for kids, families – everyone to bowl and eat without the presence of alcohol, drugs, and negative things that tear lives apart
- we’ve gained assistance from BTES by providing more light in the parking areas to encourage safety and to deter those who want to undermine our values
- we’ve become a friend to Bristol TN Police Department because they are now welcome on the premises with frequent patrols, walk-throughs, and they are just a phone call away
- we are Church group friendly because we believe in the values that many Churches teach (faith, morals, community involvement, positivity, etc)
- our owners frequently take part in a faith-based efforts to reach the homeless in our community by providing donations, food, and man-hours to reach those who have been forgotten
- we have contacts to help the needy and homeless in our community